Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One of these things is not like the other one...

So I figured some interaction on the log would be fun. so, in the following lists, there s a common theme - what is the theme and why doesn't it belong? Remember, this is Matt doing this, so it may not be what you think. Leave comments with your answers - whoever gets the most correct wins satisfaction! yay! and maybe a cd if I feel up to it. lol.

1) Aluminum Foil
Babies
Styrofoam
Ham
Peeps

2) Stevie Wonder
Steve Erkel
Erin Neville
Mushmouth
Rev. Lowry
Mike Tyson

3) Bon Jovi
Ear infections
Beatles
Mike Tyson
Wet Willies

4) Comfortable
Aqualung
Wet Tadpole
Deviated Septum
Barefoot

5) Liver
Fruit Cake
Pop
Wiener
Fuzzy Navel

6) Doc
Sleepy
Grumpy
Dopey
Dr. Phil
Sneezy

7) Hugh Jackman
Josh Holloway
Helen Keller
Kimbo Slice
Keanu Reeves

8) "I do"
" It's a boy"
" I love you"
" You're my son"
" I feel like lunch"

9) !
?
@
#
%
Fuck

10) Tights
No friends
Attachment to an older man
Non sequiter exclamations
Choice of nickname

3 comments:

Rachel Gluzband said...

Here's some answers... I just sort of made them all up...

1. Styrofoam, because it's the only one that's no edible!

3. Beatles, because they're the only thing that won't damage your hearing

6. Dopey, because he's the only one who doesn't talk too much

7. Kimbo Slice, because he's the only one who's not a total dream boat

8. "I feel like lunch", because it's the only phrase unlikely to make anyone pass out

10. Non sequitur exclamations, because it's the thing that won't ruin your life

Captain Barbosa said...

here are the answers -

1 - Things that have bad consequences when put into a microwave
Odd one out: HAM

2. Famous black people I may have a chance against in a fight
Odd one out: Mike Tyson

3. Things that are harmful to your ears
Odd one out: The Beatles

4. Words I would use to describe Mr. Parente
Odd one out: comfortable

5. Things that you would put in your mouth depending on their use in a sentence
Odd one out: Fruit Cake

6. Characters who don't have a real degree
Odd one out: Doc

7. People who did better than I would have if I were in their shoes
Odd one out: Keanu Reeves

8. Phrases that complete change meaning when "sorta" is added to the end of them
Odd one out: "I feel like lunch"

9. Things found in an early Batman's comic
Odd one out: Fuck

10. Reasons supporting the homosexuality of Robin
Odd one out: Non sequitor catch phrases

Rachel Gluzband said...

HAHAHAH number 4 is great